Re: Ram it fair up your torn and thrashed out arsehole

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard <> wrote:

    > I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
    > Fuckin' gmail shite!!

    YHGM

    Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like this, eh.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005

  2. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    :
    > Wizard <> wrote:
    >
    >> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
    >> Fuckin' gmail shite!!

    > YHGM

    SHY

    > Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
    > this, eh.

    I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to ourselves like
    this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    > :
    >> Wizard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
    >>> Fuckin' gmail shite!!

    >> YHGM

    > SHY
    >
    >> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
    >> this, eh.

    > I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to ourselves
    > like
    > this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

    Can I play too
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  4. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard , wrote in message
    236d271$0$5597$:
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    t...
    >> Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    >> :

    >>> YHGM

    >> SHY
    >>
    >>> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
    >>> this, eh.

    >> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
    >> ourselves like
    >> this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.
    >>

    > Can I play too

    "Can you play too" what?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  5. "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    > :
    >> Wizard <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I mailed you yesterday PM advising you of that. Didn't you get it?
    >>> Fuckin' gmail shite!!

    >> YHGM

    > SHY
    >
    >> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
    >> this, eh.

    > I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
    > ourselves like this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

    Well, if it ever happens, I'll change my nick to "Miss Perspicacia Tick".
    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 15, 2005
  6. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick , wrote in
    message
    :
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >> Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    >> :

    >>> YHGM

    >> SHY
    >>
    >>> Hey, people will think we're a mad **** replying to ourselves like
    >>> this, eh.

    >> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
    >> ourselves like this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.

    > Well, if it ever happens, I'll change my nick to "Miss Perspicacia
    > Tick".

    Now, that /is/ mad.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  7. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard , wrote in message
    -clay-brained-wart.org:
    > Wizard , wrote in message
    > 236d271$0$5597$:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    > t...
    >>> Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    >>> :

    >>> SHY

    >>> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
    >>> ourselves like
    >>> this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.
    >>>

    >> Can I play too

    > "Can you play too" what?

    I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  8. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > Wizard , wrote in message
    > -clay-brained-wart.org:
    >> Wizard , wrote in message
    >> 236d271$0$5597$:
    >>> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >> t...

    >>> Can I play too

    >> "Can you play too" what?

    > I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

    You're not sane.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  9. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard og, wrote in message
    23706af$0$49126$:
    >> Wizard wrote:
    >>> Wizard , wrote in message
    >>> -clay-brained-wart.org:

    >>> "Can you play too" what?

    >> I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

    > You're not sane.

    Looking in the mirror again, mmm, self?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  10. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard wrote:
    > Wizard og, wrote in message
    > 23706af$0$49126$:

    >>> I'm the left hemisphere. Are you the left?

    >> You're not sane.

    > Looking in the mirror again, mmm, self?

    An alter-ego.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  11. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Wizard og, wrote in message
    23709c1$0$93092$:
    > Wizard wrote:
    >> Wizard og, wrote in message
    >> 23706af$0$49126$:

    >>> You're not sane.

    >> Looking in the mirror again, mmm, self?

    > An alter-ego.

    <looks in mirror> <Mmm, pouts lips> Hey, good lookin'.
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  12. Wizard

    Hedgehog Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Wizard , wrote in message
    > 236d271$0$5597$:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    > t...
    >>> Wizard bluh, wrote in message
    >>> :

    >>> SHY

    >>> I'm not entirely convinced it will be that we're replying to
    >>> ourselves like
    >>> this that will persuade them we're mad, mate.
    >>>

    >> Can I play too

    > "Can you play too" what?

    I thought there was a game of let's all post
    with the same handle but if it's just you
    playing with your self then I'd rather leave you
    alone to do that......... ha farken ha............ farken
    Hedgehog, Mar 15, 2005
  13. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    23711c5$0$5599$:

    >> Wizard , wrote in message
    >> 236d271$0$5597$:
    >>> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >> t...

    >>> Can I play too

    >> "Can you play too" what?
    >>

    > I thought there was a game of let's all post
    > with the same handle but if it's just you
    > playing with your self then I'd rather leave you
    > alone to do that......... ha farken ha............ farken

    So, would you care to explain why the **** after declaring "I'd rather leave
    you alone", you proceed to intervene and fucking well post anyway with what
    would appear to both your hands clasped in readiness to tug away, you
    steaming great **** on a stick, eh, or can't you keep up with your mass
    singular posting?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  14. Wizard

    Hedgehog Guest

    "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    > Hedgehog , wrote in message
    > 23711c5$0$5599$:
    >> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    > ..
    >>> Wizard , wrote in message
    >>> 236d271$0$5597$:

    >>> t...

    >>> "Can you play too" what?
    >>>

    >> I thought there was a game of let's all post
    >> with the same handle but if it's just you
    >> playing with your self then I'd rather leave you
    >> alone to do that......... ha farken ha............ farken

    > So, would you care to explain why the **** after declaring "I'd rather
    > leave
    > you alone", you proceed to intervene and fucking well post anyway with
    > what
    > would appear to both your hands clasped in readiness to tug away, you
    > steaming great **** on a stick, eh, or can't you keep up with your mass
    > singular posting?

    Listen you good for nothing **** without foreplay, sit in the corner
    playing with ya dick, pool of cock snot.
    At one point in my drug induced state of mind I thought there were
    a number of people posting using the same handle and replied
    as a joke, OK **** hole.
    But it seems obvious to me now that you have no friends so
    you have to post to yourself to make it look like you do.
    maybe if you didn't talk to everyone like a piece of shit,
    people mite not treat you as a joke and laugh at you behind your back,
    Who knows, a little conversation with real people mite help you
    break that habit of ramming things up your arse and flogging yourself
    when you are bored..........
    Hedgehog, Mar 15, 2005
  15. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    237204f$0$5593$:

    >> ..

    >>> I thought there was a game of let's all post
    >>> with the same handle but if it's just you
    >>> playing with your self then I'd rather leave you
    >>> alone to do that......... ha farken ha............ farken

    >> So, would you care to explain why the **** after declaring "I'd
    >> rather leave
    >> you alone", you proceed to intervene and fucking well post anyway
    >> with what
    >> would appear to both your hands clasped in readiness to tug away, you
    >> steaming great **** on a stick, eh, or can't you keep up with your
    >> mass singular posting?
    >>

    > ... I thought there were... and replied as a joke... .

    When you have to go to the bother of explaining what your original intention
    with your post was, by way of a "joke", it no longer remains a "joke" and
    looses any humour you might hope to gleen from it.

    In much the same way as you have fallen foul of keeping your cool, you have
    just succumbed to that notorious blood rush to the head, otherwise know as
    your pride fucking with you for your having been made to look a fool and be
    the laughing stock of Usenet, in just one post, to boot.

    Care to go for another, fuckchops?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  16. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    237204f$0$5593$:

    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  17. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    Hedgehog wrote:
    > "Wizard" <> wrote in message
    >> Hedgehog , wrote in message
    >> 23711c5$0$5599$:
    >>> "Wizard" <> wrote in message

    >> ..

    >>> I thought there was a game of let's all post
    >>> with the same handle but if it's just you
    >>> playing with your self then I'd rather leave you
    >>> alone to do that......... ha farken ha............ farken

    >> So, would you care to explain why the **** after declaring "I'd
    >> rather leave
    >> you alone", you proceed to intervene and fucking well post anyway
    >> with what
    >> would appear to both your hands clasped in readiness to tug away, you
    >> steaming great **** on a stick, eh, or can't you keep up with your
    >> mass singular posting?
    >>

    > Listen you good for nothing **** without foreplay, sit in the corner
    > playing with ya dick, pool of cock snot.
    > At one point in my drug induced state of mind I thought there were
    > a number of people posting using the same handle and replied
    > as a joke, OK **** hole.
    > But it seems obvious to me now that you have no friends so
    > you have to post to yourself to make it look like you do.
    > maybe if you didn't talk to everyone like a piece of shit,
    > people mite not treat you as a joke and laugh at you behind your back,
    > Who knows, a little conversation with real people mite help you
    > break that habit of ramming things up your arse and flogging yourself
    > when you are bored..........

    Is that an offer of sex?
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005
  18. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    >> ..

    >>> I thought there was a game of let's all post
    >>> with the same handle but if it's just you
    >>> playing with your self then I'd rather leave you
    >>> alone to do that......... ha farken ha............ farken

    >> So, would you care to explain why the **** after declaring "I'd
    >> rather leave
    >> you alone", you proceed to intervene and fucking well post anyway
    >> with what
    >> would appear to both your hands clasped in readiness to tug away, you
    >> steaming great **** on a stick, eh, or can't you keep up with your
    >> mass singular posting?
    >>

    > Listen you good for nothing **** without foreplay, sit in the corner
    > playing with ya dick, pool of cock snot.
    > At one point in my drug induced state of mind I thought there were
    > a number of people posting using the same handle

    There is. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Wizard, Mar 15, 2005