Re: quick questions regarding Athlon XP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Strontium, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. Strontium

    Strontium Guest

    As long as it's a Cooler Master 'retail', you'll be fine. Their retail
    sinks are badass. Just make sure it's not OEM. Their OEM sinks leave a bit
    to be desired.

    If it's retail, you won't even need the thermal grease, trust me.

    -

    --
    I'm sorry. Apparently, I'm feeling a little too psychotic this morning.

    -The main character in Postal 2

    Strontium, Jun 24, 2003