Re: QUESTIONS ANSWERED

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    wrote in

    > What really causes crop circles?
    > Can a full moon really cause people to act strangely?
    > How does mint make your mouth cool?
    >
    > ALL Questions n More Answered Here
    > http://www.questions-answered.0catch.com/

    here John Eddy...sick 'em

    where are you Mr. Eddy?

    car 52 where are you?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Neil

    JaR Guest

    Neil wrote:

    > here John Eddy...sick 'em
    >
    > where are you Mr. Eddy?
    >
    > car 52 where are you?

    Oh, you thought that MS really gave a crap.

    LOL!

    JaR
    Cynical Thug

    JaR, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in news:uGN786sXEHA.312
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Oh, you thought that MS really gave a crap.

    THEY DON'T!?!?!

    *sniff*
    and here I thought we were special.....

    --