Re: questioning certs article

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Frederic, Jun 23, 2004.

  1. Frederic

    Frederic Guest

    Everything is about marketing. Don't forget that, as a certified technician,
    you'll have to sell yourself and to market your certs.

    I personnaly think that the number one way to demonstrate that you have
    growth and promotion potential is by continuously improving your skills
    through training and certification.

    --
    Frederic
    MCP, IT Project+, i-Net+, CIW Associate, A+

    "SchroedingerzKat" <> wrote in message
    > I'm not anti-cert (some in the local club are though), but I found an

    article
    > at Slashdot.com:
    >
    > "In his article Hiding Behind Certification, MIT's Michael Schrage argues

    that

    Frederic, Jun 23, 2004