Re: Questionaire for Certification Students

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Kristopher Francisco, Feb 2, 2004.

  1. 1. 5 years (since I was 12 years old)
    2. Windows 98-XP, Red Hat Linux.
    3. Windows 2000
    4. Network+, CCNA
    5. i-Net+, A+, MCSA (in that order)
    6. A product that can offer training as well as hands on each system would
    be pretty awesome. I kinda think you're already beat on that with the use of
    virtual terminals. VMWare is a great piece of software that allows you to
    communicate between virtual terminals. Your product would have to be pretty
    damn unique and require plenty engineering (I assume for hardware). But the
    idea sounds kool.

    "Craig Zacker" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, folks,
    > I would appreciate it anyone who is currently the holder of or is
    > pursuing a certification in Information Technologies could give me a
    > few minutes of their time to answer the following questions. I'm
    > trying to determine if there is a market for a new type of training
    > product. I can't offer you anything in return but my undying
    > gratitude. Please reply to the newsgroup or send replies to
    > . Thanks.
    > =cz
    >
    > 1. How long have you been working with computers?
    >
    > 2. What operating systems have you worked with?
    >
    > 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?
    >
    > 4. What certifications do you currently hold?
    >
    > 5. What certifications are you currently working on?
    >
    > 6. Assuming that the hardware requirements were reasonable, would you
    > be interested in an inexpensive, self-taught course that provides
    > hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix or Linux, and
    > NetWare?

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =---

    Kristopher Francisco, Feb 2, 2004

  2. Kristopher Francisco

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Feb 2, 2004