Re: Questionaire for Certification Students

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Frisbee® MCNGP, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. Craig Zacker wrote:
    > Hi, folks,

    Hi again!

    > I would appreciate it anyone who is currently the holder of or is
    > pursuing a certification in Information Technologies could give me a
    > few minutes of their time to answer the following questions. I'm
    > trying to determine if there is a market for a new type of training
    > product. I can't offer you anything in return but my undying
    > gratitude. Please reply to the newsgroup or send replies to
    > . Thanks.

    Oh boy! Another survey! Welcomes again!

    > =cz

    Yes again.

    > 1. How long have you been working with computers?

    Well, I wouldn't exactly call it working, but there's been computers around
    me since I was knee-high to a grasshopper.

    > 2. What operating systems have you worked with?

    TRS-DOS

    > 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?

    Brain Surgery 2004

    > 4. What certifications do you currently hold?

    MCNGP. What else is there?

    > 5. What certifications are you currently working on?

    CISH (Certified Indoor Sheep Herder)

    > 6. Assuming that the hardware requirements were reasonable, would you
    > be interested in an inexpensive, self-taught course that provides
    > hands-on interoperability practice with Windows, Unix or Linux, and
    > NetWare?

    No. Why would anyone be interested in anything like that?

    --
    Fris "furrfu" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Jan 23, 2004

  2. Frisbee® MCNGP

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Fris "furrfu" bee® MCNGP #13

    Love the ROT13, eh, Fris?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 23, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> Fris "furrfu" bee® MCNGP #13

    > Love the ROT13, eh, Fris?

    Well, I didn't call him an nff shpxre!

    --
    Fris "EBG-13 sbe n frxevg zrffntr!" bee® MCNGP #13

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Jan 23, 2004
  4. >> 3. What operating system do you feel you know best?

    >Brain Surgery 2004

    SP 3a

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 23, 2004