Re: question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us said:

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> You REALLY shouldn't be messing in the registry if you
    >> don't even know the name to enter.

    > Yea I do I forgot it I sorted it out in a jiff. I was thinking of some damm
    > blonde at the time :)

    This one?

    A young redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts
    wherever she touches it.
    "Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
    She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony.
    She pushes her knee and screams in distress.
    She pushes her ankle and cries out in awful pain.
    Everywhere she touches makes her scream.
    The doctor ponders for a moment.............and then exclaims.....
    "You're not really a redhead, are you?"
    "No," she says,"I'm actually a blonde.
    "I thought so!" the doctor says...... "Your finger is broken......."

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware
    Brian H¹©, Jul 10, 2003