Re: question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rifleman, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:,
    °Mike° <> typed:
    > You REALLY shouldn't be messing in the registry if you
    > don't even know the name to enter.
    >

    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:35:54 +0000 (UTC), in
    > <bekf6q$qgj$>
    > Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us scrawled:
    >
    >> Hi whats the word you put in run to find your registry something
    >> like redgit

    Why not? Let him bugger it all up and then ask for help! ;-)

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend
    rifleman, Jul 10, 2003

  2. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:,
    Shep© <> typed:
    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:56:38 +0100, In this world we created
    > "rifleman" <> wrote :
    >
    >> In news:,
    >> °Mike° <> typed:
    >>> You REALLY shouldn't be messing in the registry if you
    >>> don't even know the name to enter.
    >>>

    >>> On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:35:54 +0000 (UTC), in
    >>> <bekf6q$qgj$>
    >>> Sha®e-Wa®e-R-Us scrawled:

    >> Why not? Let him bugger it all up and then ask for help! ;-)

    > I remember you.You're that little red one on Jerry Mouse's shoulder
    > ;-)

    LMAO!

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)