Re: Question: Why is it that Windows Explorer (WinXP Pro SP3) always opens at My Documents, regardle

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Peter Foldes, Aug 2, 2010.

  1. Peter Foldes

    Peter Foldes Guest

    Right click on Windows Explorer\Shortcut and enter the following into the
    Target:Then hit Apply and back out

    C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:

    --
    Peter

    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    Peter Foldes, Aug 2, 2010

  2. Peter Foldes

    Aardvark Guest

    Re: Question: Why is it that Windows Explorer (WinXP Pro SP3)always opens at My Documents, regardless of what you have it set to StartIn

    On Mon, 02 Aug 2010 00:01:34 -0400, Peter Foldes wrote:

    > SNIP

    Top-posting fuckwit. Whom are you addressing with your random strings of
    text, and why do you insist on having such a large and changeable sig
    file?

    --
    "Time is a predator that stalks us all our lives." - Jean-Luc Picard,
    Captain of The Starship Enterprise.

    Aardvark, Aug 2, 2010