Re: Question regarding Site Warning from Google

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Oct 11, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 09:41:59 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > Here is another site upon which I'm receiving a Warning regarding
    > malware http://i35.tinypic.com/4fj7n.jpg :-
    >

    > hxxp://thekrazykraftlady.blogspot.com/ (Obfuscated)
    >

    > I now appreciate that I'm getting the warning because I have set my
    > browser (Safari) to recognise the trigger. I am led to believe that folk
    > using Google Chrome also get the same warning (I'll try for myself shortly)
    >
    > Do others here, using different browsers, get this/any other form of
    > warning if they visit the link above?
    >
    > Any comments welcomed (and try to avoid all the cussing and swearing!)

    It might also be as google says on their reasons page. That they detected a
    script insertion from a sponsored link. IOW, the person who wrote the page
    has no idea that the linked site is doing this. In one paragraph they
    showed something like 4 outside sites that may be the culprit.

    Some times, dickheads will use google ads as a means to dump their malware
    on your machine without you knowing about it. In which case I feel google
    should be held responsible in some way.

    Still, google should not deny access.

    richard, Oct 11, 2009