Re: Question on Bootable CDs ... Bart's PE and similar

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Bill Eitner, Aug 20, 2008.

  1. Bill Eitner

    Bill Eitner Guest

    I checked it out today--Bart PE does have
    Internet Explorer--although it didn't want
    to work on the laptop I tried it on.
    It was coming back with something about
    an inability to purge the DNS cache.

    Bill Eitner, Aug 20, 2008