Re: Question on 70-316 ( Setting traceSwitch from the command)

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guy Cox, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. Guy Cox

    Guy Cox Guest

    There were two questions on changing the TraceSwitch setting in a post
    deployment environment.. One answer --- change the config file, the other
    answers where a command line option on the exe /Trace "SwitchName" 4 ( set
    SwitchName to verbose).

    Guy

    "Wray Smallwood" <0m> wrote in message
    > Unfortunately you were about as clear as mud on what the question is. The
    > Subject just doesn't do it for me.
    >
    > Perhaps if you want an answer you better restate the issue.
    >
    > Wray
    >

    > "Guy Cox" <gcoxjr-$nospam$> wrote in message
    > > This came up twice on the exam and I can't find it any place in the

    > on-line
    > > help.... Sure you can get them yourself from the command line but the

    > test
    > > intimated that it was a built in capability... --- I'd never run across

    it

    Guy Cox, Jun 29, 2003