Re: Question for non-U.S. visitors

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Stan, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Stan

    Stan Guest

    I would have thought the web would be much more accessible and easier to use
    wherever you are in the world. Maybe your foreign counterparts are simply
    more adept with the internet and consider this resource to be a valuable
    one.

    tally ho old chap

    "emg" <> wrote in message
    > OK, I'm REALLY not trying to be obnoxious here but can anyone tell me why

    so
    > many people can find this newsgroup but can't seem to find the Microsoft
    > training and certification home page? The english sentence construction

    and
    > word choice of these requests often indicates a British-influenced version
    > of the English language - - so they are clearly not from the U.S. Is it
    > common for people overseas to have newsgroup access but not web access?

    Is

    Stan, Aug 14, 2003