    Kathy -

    email me and I will sort a few ideas for you.

    Russ
    RussS, Oct 8, 2003

  2. RussS

    RussS Guest

    Hey Kathy

    Sure do, but for some reason a bit of mail wasn't getting through, but usually bounced. It was acting kind of like the account was full when there was nothing there but a few addresses. Try again Kathy :)
    RussS, Oct 14, 2003

  3. RussS

    RussS Guest

    Yup - thats the one Kathy. My email has been a little kooky lately as I keep getting 'Inbox Full' messages when the damn thin is empty.
    Try again :)
    RussS, Oct 16, 2003