Re: Question about worm removal...

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by havinfun69nospam@yahoo.com, Sep 26, 2003.

  1. Guest

    >Update on what's going on....
    >
    >They had to have the system reformatted... When they got the computer back I told them to do ALL of the critical updates before they cruise the Internet... they're response was this "I don't know how to do it"....
    >
    >Forget it! I am done with people that don't want to bother doing these things... it's in they're hands now, not mine!
    >
    >Sorry for the rant :)
    >
    >Kathy
    >A+

    Kathy, you can send them to me. I need some more customers.
    As long as there paying cutomers.
    Gary
    , Sep 26, 2003

  2. Guest

    >Gary,
    >
    >They are not paying customers, they are the out-laws that just won't go
    >away! *LOL*

    Kathy, not the type of customers I want.

    Good luck,
    Gary
    , Sep 29, 2003

  3. Ghost Guest

    In article <>, "Kathy"
    <> wrote:

    > Gary,
    >
    > They are not paying customers, they are the out-laws that just won't go
    > away! *LOL*
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > >Update on what's going on....
    > > >
    > > >They had to have the system reformatted... When they got the computer

    > back I told them to do ALL of the critical updates before they cruise the
    > Internet... they're response was this "I don't know how to do it"....
    > > >
    > > >Forget it! I am done with people that don't want to bother doing these

    > things... it's in they're hands now, not mine!
    > > >
    > > >Sorry for the rant :)
    > > >
    > > >Kathy
    > > >A+

    > > Kathy, you can send them to me. I need some more customers.
    > > As long as there paying cutomers.
    > > Gary

    Kathy, I asked you in the other thread where in NY you are.. maybe we can
    meet up, and I can help beat up your relatives... lol
    Ghost, Sep 29, 2003