Re: Question about Windows XP Pro Full Version

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Kenny, Sep 15, 2003.

  1. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Much better to do a clean install, look here:
    http://thetechnozone.com/pcbuyersguide/software/system/WinXP-install_or_upgr
    ade.html
    or here:
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/upgrading_to_windows_xp.htm

    Run the Compatibility Wizard first and make sure you have XP drivers for
    everything.
    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Sorry, that should have read Upgrade Advisor rather than Compatibility
    Wizard. It's on the XP CD or you can download it from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/upgrading/default.asp

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Sep 15, 2003