Re: QUESTION ABOUT SONY'S F 717

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by David J. Littleboy, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. "Matt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > QUESTION ABOUT SONY'S F 717
    >
    > I'm really excited about getting the Sony F 717 digital camera. I
    > already own the Sony Mavica 91 and like it very much.
    >
    > My question is, the Mavica 91 has a "Steady Shot" feature built in,
    > but does the F 717 have some kind of steady shot built into that
    > camera too? For instance what happens if the F 717 is moved a litte
    > just when a picture is being taken, will it be blurred?

    The F707, F717, and F828 do NOT provide any image stabilization function.
    (The Minolta A1 does.)

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Sure wish the F828 did - that would be awesome.

    I wonder if the F828 is perhaps a better purchase right now than
    the F717. It is costly, but it is newer and has more features.

    Paul D. Sullivan, Aug 21, 2003

  3. David J. Littleboy

    JK Guest

    "Paul D. Sullivan" wrote:

    > Sure wish the F828 did - that would be awesome.
    >
    > I wonder if the F828 is perhaps a better purchase right now

    Right now? The F828 isn't available yet, and it might even be
    hard to find due to great demand until early next year?

    JK, Aug 24, 2003