Re: Question about recording video files.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Archimedes' Lever, Feb 3, 2010.

  1. "Peter Jason" <> wrote in message
    >I have many old overseas movies which come with subtitles in files, or
    >selectable subtitles from the menu in the player software such as "VLC"
    >media player.
    >
    > I can get these to play OK on the computer, though it is hard to burn them
    > to DVD/XVid with the subtitles of my choice imbedded in the image.
    >
    > Therefore I ask:
    >
    > When I play these movies on my computer, can I channel the output video to
    > another file on the HDD, which will then have the movie recorded as I want
    > it?
    >
    > That is; since the movie is being played on the computer screen, is there
    > someway to parallel this to a separate file on the HDD?
    >
    > I do have a "Compro" TV card installed.
    >
    > Please help, I'm desperate:
    >
    > PJ

    You are retarded, you cross posting retard. A child with downs syndrome
    could solve your problem. I would offer you advice but it would go through
    one retarded ear and our the other making a retarded sound that would drive
    other retards crazy. Get back to me when you buy a Blu-ray drive and maybe
    i'll take a few seconds from my busy schedule to de-retardate your retarded
    ass with my vast knowledge that only a non-retard could appreciate.
    Archimedes' Lever, Feb 3, 2010

  2. Archimedes' Lever

    BlueBuyYoo Guest

    Archimedes' Lever wrote:
    > "Peter Jason" <> wrote in message
    >> I have many old overseas movies which come with subtitles in files, or
    >> selectable subtitles from the menu in the player software such as
    >> "VLC" media player.
    >>
    >> I can get these to play OK on the computer, though it is hard to burn
    >> them to DVD/XVid with the subtitles of my choice imbedded in the image.
    >>
    >> Therefore I ask:
    >>
    >> When I play these movies on my computer, can I channel the output
    >> video to another file on the HDD, which will then have the movie
    >> recorded as I want it?
    >>
    >> That is; since the movie is being played on the computer screen, is
    >> there someway to parallel this to a separate file on the HDD?
    >>
    >> I do have a "Compro" TV card installed.
    >>
    >> Please help, I'm desperate:
    >>
    >> PJ

    > You are retarded, you cross posting retard. A child with downs syndrome
    > could solve your problem. I would offer you advice but it would go
    > through one retarded ear and our the other making a retarded sound that
    > would drive other retards crazy. Get back to me when you buy a Blu-ray
    > drive and maybe i'll take a few seconds from my busy schedule to
    > de-retardate your retarded ass with my vast knowledge that only a
    > non-retard could appreciate.

    Definitely a forgery.

    Too many "retard" references, even for Archie. No feces references.
    BlueBuyYoo, Feb 3, 2010