Re: Question about DWI probation requirements

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. "Craig Toth" <ctothATsofthomeDOTcom> wrote in message news:<>...
    > My wife received an Driving While Impaired ticket in December (her first
    > ticket ever). She has to refrain from drinking for one year as part of the
    > probation. This is not really a problem because she never was much of a
    > drinker in the first place.
    >
    > She just came back from a required weekend at a Driver Intervention Seminar
    > where they said they have a program in place call the Night Hawk program
    > whereby a parole officer and a regular officer come to your house
    > unannounced and administer a breathalyzer and can search your house for
    > alcohol.
    >
    > The problem comes in that they told my wife that she would have no way to
    > prove that any alcohol on the premises wasn't hers and that she should rid
    > the house of any alcohol. Now I probably have $1000 worth of alcohol sitting
    > in my downstairs rec. room that she wants to throw away.
    >
    > She can not afford to lose her license because she'll lose her job, so I'm
    > willing to do what ever is necessary to comply with her probation.
    >
    > Do I have to give up the sauce? I'm not much of a drinker either, but I've
    > always kept a well stocked bar.
    >
    > TIA

    Actually, you should asked your question on sci.archaeology. If you
    bother to even care about asking the question in the proper forum.

    Done: no further discussion.

    --
    Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, A. S. S.

    DISCLAIMER:

    Not a practicing archaeologist, and no archaeologist-client
    relationship
    is created. This response is for discussion purposes only. It
    isn't meant to be archaeological advice. If you wish archaeological
    advice, seek out an archaeologist in your own state who is familar
    with your
    state's interpretation of the archaeological record and applications
    thereof.

    Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, Apr 8, 2004

  2. On 7 Apr 2004 23:07:58 -0700, (Katherine
    Griffis-Greenberg) in sci.archaeology, wrote the following:

    >"Craig Toth" <ctothATsofthomeDOTcom> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> My wife received an Driving While Impaired ticket in December (her first
    >> ticket ever). She has to refrain from drinking for one year as part of the
    >> probation. This is not really a problem because she never was much of a
    >> drinker in the first place.
    >>
    >> She just came back from a required weekend at a Driver Intervention Seminar
    >> where they said they have a program in place call the Night Hawk program
    >> whereby a parole officer and a regular officer come to your house
    >> unannounced and administer a breathalyzer and can search your house for
    >> alcohol.
    >>
    >> The problem comes in that they told my wife that she would have no way to
    >> prove that any alcohol on the premises wasn't hers and that she should rid
    >> the house of any alcohol. Now I probably have $1000 worth of alcohol sitting
    >> in my downstairs rec. room that she wants to throw away.
    >>
    >> She can not afford to lose her license because she'll lose her job, so I'm
    >> willing to do what ever is necessary to comply with her probation.
    >>
    >> Do I have to give up the sauce? I'm not much of a drinker either, but I've
    >> always kept a well stocked bar.
    >>
    >> TIA

    >Actually, you should asked your question on sci.archaeology. If you
    >bother to even care about asking the question in the proper forum.
    >
    >Done: no further discussion.

    FWIW: This is a forgery by
    05:48:55 GMT)

    It has been reported.

    --
    Katherine Griffis-Greenberg

    Oriental Institute
    Oriental Studies Doctoral Program [Egyptology]
    Oxford University
    Oxford, United Kingdom

    http://www.griffis-consulting.com

    Katherine Griffis-Greenberg, Apr 8, 2004

  3. "Katherine Griffis-Greenberg" <>
    schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:...
    > On 7 Apr 2004 23:07:58 -0700, (Katherine
    > Griffis-Greenberg) in sci.archaeology, wrote the following:

    <snip>
    > FWIW: This is a forgery by
    > 05:48:55 GMT)
    >
    > It has been reported.

    Dear Katherine,

    one note of the forgeries would have been sufficient.
    We know you and your postings; IOW we knew that
    those forgeries were forgeries.
    Please don't make the situation worse by replying
    to every fake.

    Cheers,

    Michael Kuettner

    Disclaimer :