Re: Questiom About Mini XP

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by joep@diydatarecovery.nl, Feb 23, 2009.

  1. Guest

    On 18 feb, 21:30, "Daave" <> wrote:
    > I decided to give the current version (9.7) ofHiren'sBoot CD a try.
    > Very nice!
    >
    > But what exactly is Mini XP? Whatever it is, I love how fast it runs!

    Due to the inclusion of pirated copyrighted works, Hiren's Boot CD is
    legally considered "warez" and pirated intellectual property;
    downloading and/or possessing the CD has various legal implications
    according to the persons global location such as violation of the
    Digital Millennium Copyright Act in the USA.

    , Feb 23, 2009

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >Due to the inclusion of pirated copyrighted works, Hiren's Boot CD is
    >legally considered "warez" and pirated intellectual property;
    >downloading and/or possessing the CD has various legal implications
    >according to the persons global location such as violation of the
    >Digital Millennium Copyright Act in the USA.

    I prefer to avoid warez. Any recommendations for a boot disk that is
    similar to Hiren's, but is not warez?
    --
    David Arnstein (00)
    {{ }}