Re: Query about new computer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul - xxx, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    aNdY_05 deftly scribbled:

    > I have looked through both W2k system properties and the bios
    > settings but nothing i seem to do works.

    Much as 'Stevo' said I would suspect the IDE selection process or Jumper
    configuration you have for each drive .. ;)

    In the BIOS set all ide to 'Automatic Recognition' (or whatever your BIOS
    equivalent is), and check that the jumpers of the drives match how your
    selection process calls the drives .. ;)

    --

    Paul - xxx, Jun 28, 2003