Re: Q on Acrobat 4.06 (full)

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by JD, Jan 31, 2010.

  1. JD

    JD Guest

    On 31/01/2010 6:15 AM, Robert Baer wrote:
    > Something has happened and now when i try to print a webpage to PDF,
    > it gets about 2/3 the way thru and i get error window "Insufficient disk
    > space for temporary file or other error writing PDF file".
    > Have about 400MB of HD space, perhaps similar RAM space (no way to
    > tell), cache folders empty (there are two), Temp folder empty, and 4
    > hidden folders in ..\Content.IE5 are empty (deleting them so new empties
    > does not help). This is in Win98SE.
    >
    > So..how do i get it to work?

    It's probably acrobat, I use Cute PDF writer or open office when I want
    to create a PDF file, when I went to look for the links on the cute pdf
    website I found this Recommendation:

    "Excellent SIMPLE and PROBLEM FREE"
    I have used many of these kind of Programs even one supplied by Adobe
    and I can tell you I have had many hardships with those programs. But
    this little Program has Consistently Printed All that I wanted to Print
    WITH OUT EVEN 1 ERROR - even for the documents that the Adobe PDF
    printer crashed on!!! COOL BEANS... COOL COOL COOL COOL

    you will need ghostscript and the cute PDF software:

    http://www.cutepdf.com/download/converter.exe
    http://www.cutepdf.com/download/CuteWriter.exe

    all the info and instructions here:
    http://www.cutepdf.com/products/cutepdf/Writer.asp

    it installs as a printer, so you just print the webpage select the PDF
    printer and it will ask you where you want to save it.

    JD

    JD, Jan 31, 2010