Re: Q: How long does Windows restore take?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 17, 2009.

  1. In message <>, Bob on rhe laptop
    wrote:

    > Should I leave it running or reboot and try again?

    There's a good chance you're fucked either way.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Aug 17, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    greg Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    > In message <>, Bob on rhe laptop
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Should I leave it running or reboot and try again?

    > There's a good chance you're fucked either way.

    So exactly does this piece of wisdom help?
    greg, Aug 17, 2009

  3. On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:47:57 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    <_zealand> wrote in

    > In message <>, Bob on rhe laptop
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Should I leave it running or reboot and try again?

    > There's a good chance you're fucked either way.

    Another one of your unnecessary and typically snarky, unhelpful replies,
    D'Oliveiro.

    --
    .... You appear to be one of those pitiable creatures that has to say
    something, in spite of having nothing to say.
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2009
  4. On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:57:07 +1200, greg <> wrote in

    > Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
    >> In message <>, Bob on rhe laptop
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Should I leave it running or reboot and try again?

    >> There's a good chance you're fucked either way.

    > So exactly does this piece of wisdom help?

    It doesn't.

    It's what he does. Any chance to be snarky.

    --
    - Nicolaas
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2009
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    greg Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:57:07 +1200, greg <> wrote in
    >
    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:

    >>> There's a good chance you're fucked either way.

    >> So exactly does this piece of wisdom help?

    > It doesn't.
    >
    > It's what he does. Any chance to be snarky.

    This is yet another reason why larry needs to go find himself a hooker,
    'cause spanking it just isn't releasing the tension
    greg, Aug 17, 2009
  6. On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:52:51 +1200, greg <> wrote in

    > Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:57:07 +1200, greg <> wrote in

    >>> So exactly does this piece of wisdom help?

    >> It doesn't.
    >>
    >> It's what he does. Any chance to be snarky.
    >>

    > This is yet another reason why larry needs to go find himself a hooker,
    > 'cause spanking it just isn't releasing the tension

    Probably nobody's told him that he's not supposed to hold his thumb over the
    end of it and he risks blowing his brains out every time he does it. Oh,
    hold on ...
    Nicolaas Hawkins, Aug 17, 2009
  7. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    greg Guest

    Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    > On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:52:51 +1200, greg <> wrote in
    >
    >> Nicolaas Hawkins wrote:
    >>> On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 18:57:07 +1200, greg <> wrote in

    >>> It doesn't.
    >>>
    >>> It's what he does. Any chance to be snarky.
    >>>

    >> This is yet another reason why larry needs to go find himself a hooker,
    >> 'cause spanking it just isn't releasing the tension

    > Probably nobody's told him that he's not supposed to hold his thumb over the
    > end of it and he risks blowing his brains out every time he does it. Oh,
    > hold on ...

    no chance of that, 'cause if brains were dynamite he wouldn't have
    enough to blow his nose!
    greg, Aug 17, 2009