Re: publish web site

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. DRM wrote:

    > I have made a web site with frontpage and I am quite pleased with the
    > results especially as its my first attempt however even after reading the
    > help files I am still unsure how to publish it on the net. Any advice would

    Before you even upload it, especially since you wrote it 1) with FP and
    2) undoubtedly just for Internet Explorer, run your pages through the W3C code
    validators (both HTML and CSS) here, and then fix them.

    http://validator.w3.org/

    > be most welcome. In order to reply please remove SPAMHATER from

    Nope: you ask on Usenet, you get answered on Usenet.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 22, 2003