    handy.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 17, 2014

  2. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/17/2014 1:32 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > In article <201401161538205986-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:
    >
    >> http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2014/01/photoshop-cc-14-2-release.html

    > That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them to include the
    > Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera Raw as a filter, nice!

    Those two features, (shake reduction and ACR as a filter, have been
    included since at least last November. Didn't you use the program, or
    did you just have it and not use it.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 17, 2014

  3. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, PeterN wrote:

    > > > Savageduck:
    > > > http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2014/01/photoshop-cc-14-2-release.html

    > > Sandman:
    > > That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them to
    > > include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera Raw as a
    > > filter, nice!

    > Those two features, (shake reduction and ACR as a filter, have been
    > included since at least last November. Didn't you use the program,
    > or did you just have it and not use it.

    If they wre included since November (and it's not like I'd take *your* word
    for it, Peter), then I've just missed it.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/19/2014 8:24 AM, Sandman wrote:

    >>> Sandman:
    >>> That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them to
    >>> include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera Raw as a
    >>> filter, nice!

    >> Those two features, (shake reduction and ACR as a filter, have been
    >> included since at least last November. Didn't you use the program,
    >> or did you just have it and not use it.

    > If they wre included since November (and it's not like I'd take *your* word
    > for it, Peter), then I've just missed it.

    The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the product.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 19, 2014
  5. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, PeterN wrote:

    > > > PeterN:
    > > > Those two features, (shake reduction and ACR as a filter, have
    > > > been included since at least last November. Didn't you use the
    > > > program, or did you just have it and not use it.

    > > Sandman:
    > > If they wre included since November (and it's not like I'd take
    > > *your* word for it, Peter), then I've just missed it.

    > The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the product.

    That's an odd claim to make. Do you mean the features were visually obvious
    whenever the user started Photoshop? As in a splash screen with "NEW NEW!!!
    Don't miss!!!", or what exactly made the features *hard* to miss. If you're
    missing a leg in the morning, that's pretty hard to miss when you try to
    stand up, but if you're missing a lot of hair fro the back of your head,
    that's pretty easy to miss.

    I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features aren't
    announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're pretty *easy* to
    miss unless you're looking for them, or know to lock for them.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 20, 2014
  6. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <2014011923434593135-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >> I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features aren't
    >> announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're pretty *easy* to
    >> miss unless you're looking for them, or know to lock for them.

    > I am confused.
    > You are running PS CC on a Mac, correct?

    Correct!

    > If so, and if you have CC properly installed on your Mac, you should be
    > advised of all updates and new features in this window and via
    > notifications.

    What "this window" are you in reference to? The Creative Cloud notifies me
    of new updates when available, but they're quite common, and I donä't have
    the habit of clikcing the "What's new?" link for every update.

    > < http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop_reference.pdf >

    That's the reference manual for the product... You seem to suggest that one
    whould read that one every couple of days to see if there is new material
    in it?

    > Also, there have been all sorts of tutorials and online information
    > discussing new features, what they can do, and how you can use them.

    Which I, obviously, have missed. Or rather, that's how I found out about
    them - here in this thread.

    > ...and then there is always this.
    > < http://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop_reference.pdf >

    That's the same link as above.

    Peter's claim was that it was hard to miss these new features, yet the only
    way to know about them by using the application is to note the "Camera
    Raw..." addition in the filter menu and the "Shake reduction..." in the
    Sharpen filter menu.

    I rarely ever user the sharpen tools in PS, and I also rarely use the other
    filters next to the Camera Raw filter in the filter menu (Liquify,
    Vanishing point etc) so it's actually quite *easy* to miss these new
    features unless you knew they had been added.

    For what it's worth - PS *should* have a "What's new" splash screen when
    starting up a new version.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 20, 2014
  7. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <2014012000384741861-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck wrote:

    > > Sandman:
    > > That's the same link as above.

    > Oops! I posted the same link twice. Here is what was meany to be the
    > first URJ: <
    > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_535.jpg >

    Right, and this is how it looks when I click the "What's new?" link for
    PSCC for the latest update:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9lnofd1tg5oyvt/Screenshot 2014-01-20 09.59.43.png

    So it's quite understandable that I don't click it all the time, since most
    of the time, it's small fixes and not huge new versions. :)

    > > Sandman:
    > > Peter's claim was that it was hard to miss these new features, yet
    > > the only way to know about them by using the application is to
    > > note the "Camera Raw..." addition in the filter menu and the
    > > "Shake reduction..." in the Sharpen filter menu.

    > The Adobe publicity machine has been talking about these features
    > for most of 2013. They made a big point of showcasing most of those
    > at Photoshop World in September.

    Right, but Peter claimed it was hard to miss them when using the software.
    It's quite obvious that I haven't kept up to date with Photoshop features
    since moving to CC since before you read about new features that was the
    basis of whether or not you would upgrade to the next version, the need for
    that now isn't as big, and thus - it had slipped me.

    > > Sandman:
    > > I rarely ever user the sharpen tools in PS, and I also rarely use
    > > the other filters next to the Camera Raw filter in the filter menu
    > > (Liquify, Vanishing point etc) so it's actually quite *easy* to
    > > miss these new features unless you knew they had been added.

    > If you check "Help" in the menu bar the first item below the search
    > window is "What's New...". Click on that and you are presented with
    > the following; <
    > https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html >

    Right - but up until this thread I had no reason to believe there was
    something new in PS, that's all. It's not like I have the habit of
    repeatedly checking that menu to find out of something new has been added
    to the software.

    > > Sandman:
    > > For what it's worth - PS *should* have a "What's new" splash
    > > screen when starting up a new version.

    > How were you advised that this latest update was available?

    Via the CC menulet, which have a What's new link in grey under the software
    name. WHen clicking it, again, this is what I see:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r9lnofd1tg5oyvt/Screenshot 2014-01-20 09.59.43.png

    > I was advised in my OSX notifications that a PS CC update was available.
    > I got an email advising me of the update. That also had links to online
    > information letting me know exactly gad been changed and/or added. Then
    > the "Creative Cloud" window had a notice which was a large red notice
    > with an update button,

    The OSX notification came from the CC menu. And for whatever reason, I
    don't get email updates from Adobe, or if I do, they drown in the hundreds
    of mails I get anyway :)

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 20, 2014
  8. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/20/2014 1:42 AM, Sandman wrote:

    >>> Sandman:
    >>> If they wre included since November (and it's not like I'd take
    >>> *your* word for it, Peter), then I've just missed it.

    >> The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the product.

    > That's an odd claim to make. Do you mean the features were visually obvious
    > whenever the user started Photoshop? As in a splash screen with "NEW NEW!!!
    > Don't miss!!!", or what exactly made the features *hard* to miss. If you're
    > missing a leg in the morning, that's pretty hard to miss when you try to
    > stand up, but if you're missing a lot of hair fro the back of your head,
    > that's pretty easy to miss.
    >
    > I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features aren't
    > announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're pretty *easy* to
    > miss unless you're looking for them, or know to lock for them.

    Your comment, to which I responded:

    "That's some really neat features. I've been waiting
    for them to include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having
    Camera Raw as a filter, nice!"

    So you missed noticing the features for which "I've been waiting for
    them to include...." even though they were in CC all the time, and you
    were using the product "on a daily basis."
    I understand. For me, EOD.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 20, 2014
  9. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, PeterN wrote:

    > > Sandman:
    > > That's an odd claim to make. Do you mean the features were
    > > visually obvious whenever the user started Photoshop? As in a
    > > splash screen with "NEW NEW!!! Don't miss!!!", or what exactly
    > > made the features *hard* to miss. If you're missing a leg in the
    > > morning, that's pretty hard to miss when you try to stand up, but
    > > if you're missing a lot of hair fro the back of your head, that's
    > > pretty easy to miss.

    > > I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features
    > > aren't announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're
    > > pretty *easy* to miss unless you're looking for them, or know to
    > > lock for them.

    > Your comment, to which I responded:

    > "That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them to
    > include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera Raw as a
    > filter, nice!"

    > So you missed noticing the features for which "I've been waiting for
    > them to include...." even though they were in CC all the time, and
    > you were using the product "on a daily basis." I understand. For me,
    > EOD.

    You forgot to add a point in your post, Peter.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 20, 2014
  10. Sandman

    Robert Coe Guest

    On 20 Jan 2014 06:42:52 GMT, Sandman <> wrote:
    : In article <>, PeterN wrote:
    :
    : > > > > > Savageduck:
    : > > > > > Savageduck:
    : > > > > > http://blogs.adobe.com/photoshopdotcom/2014/01/photoshop-cc-14-2-release.html
    : > > > >
    : > > > > Sandman:
    : > > > > That's some really neat features. I've been waiting
    : > > > > for them to include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having
    : > > > > Camera Raw as a filter, nice!
    : > > >
    : > > > PeterN:
    : > > > Those two features, (shake reduction and ACR as a filter, have
    : > > > been included since at least last November. Didn't you use the
    : > > > program, or did you just have it and not use it.
    : > >
    : > > Sandman:
    : > > If they wre included since November (and it's not like I'd take
    : > > *your* word for it, Peter), then I've just missed it.
    : >
    : > The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the product.
    :
    : That's an odd claim to make. Do you mean the features were visually obvious
    : whenever the user started Photoshop? As in a splash screen with "NEW NEW!!!
    : Don't miss!!!", or what exactly made the features *hard* to miss. If you're
    : missing a leg in the morning, that's pretty hard to miss when you try to
    : stand up, but if you're missing a lot of hair fro the back of your head,
    : that's pretty easy to miss.
    :
    : I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features aren't
    : announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're pretty *easy* to
    : miss unless you're looking for them, or know to lock for them.

    I'm not even a Photoshop user, and I remember the Usual Suspects discussing
    the "RAW as a filter" feature some time ago in this very newsgroup (or r.p.d,
    which all of us read just as regularly). If you missed that, you just weren't
    paying attention.

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Jan 20, 2014
  11. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, Robert Coe <> wrote:

    >> I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features aren't
    >> announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're pretty *easy*
    >> to miss unless you're looking for them, or know to lock for them.

    > I'm not even a Photoshop user, and I remember the Usual Suspects discussing
    > the "RAW as a filter" feature some time ago in this very newsgroup (or r.p.d,
    > which all of us read just as regularly). If you missed that, you just weren't
    > paying attention.

    Bingo :)

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 21, 2014
  12. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, Eric Stevens wrote:

    > > I'm not even a Photoshop user, and I remember the Usual Suspects
    > > discussing the "RAW as a filter" feature some time ago in this
    > > very newsgroup (or r.p.d, which all of us read just as regularly).
    > > If you missed that, you just weren't paying attention.

    > Something else Sandman seems to have missed: I posted an example of
    > the effect of the anti-shake filter on 20 November 2013.

    > Before:
    > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC5023-original.jpg

    > ... and after.
    > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC5023-antishake.jpg

    I rarely read your posts, Eric.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 21, 2014
  13. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/21/2014 1:49 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > In article <>, Eric Stevens wrote:
    >
    >>> I'm not even a Photoshop user, and I remember the Usual Suspects
    >>> discussing the "RAW as a filter" feature some time ago in this
    >>> very newsgroup (or r.p.d, which all of us read just as regularly).
    >>> If you missed that, you just weren't paying attention.

    >> Something else Sandman seems to have missed: I posted an example of
    >> the effect of the anti-shake filter on 20 November 2013.

    >> Before:
    >> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC5023-original.jpg

    >> ... and after.
    >> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC5023-antishake.jpg

    > I rarely read your posts, Eric.

    So your original comment had no factual basis, and you just spouted. I
    guess my comment states the obvious, and reinforces my belief in your
    credibility.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 21, 2014
  14. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/21/2014 1:48 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > In article <>, Robert Coe <> wrote:
    >
    >>> I use Photoshop on a daily basis, by the way. Added features aren't
    >>> announced inside the program, so if they're added, they're pretty *easy*
    >>> to miss unless you're looking for them, or know to lock for them.

    >> I'm not even a Photoshop user, and I remember the Usual Suspects discussing
    >> the "RAW as a filter" feature some time ago in this very newsgroup (or r.p.d,
    >> which all of us read just as regularly). If you missed that, you just weren't
    >> paying attention.

    > Bingo :)

    Leading ne to wonder how much attention you pay to the facts, before
    spouting.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 21, 2014
  15. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, PeterN wrote:

    > > > Eric Stevens:
    > > > Something else Sandman seems to have missed: I posted an example
    > > > of the effect of the anti-shake filter on 20 November 2013.

    > > > Before:
    > > > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC5023-original.jpg

    > > > ... and after.
    > > > https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31088803/_DSC5023-antishake.jpg

    > > Sandman:
    > > I rarely read your posts, Eric.

    > So your original comment had no factual basis

    What original comment, Peter? The one where I said I had waited for the
    fatures announced in this thread? It was very much factual.

    > and you just spouted.

    That's your job, isn't it? I mean, this post from yours is a good example.
    No content, no point.

    > I guess my comment states the obvious, and reinforces my belief in
    > your credibility.

    Best endorsement I could ever get.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 21, 2014
  16. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, PeterN wrote:

    > > > Robert Coe:
    > > > I'm not even a Photoshop user, and I remember the Usual Suspects
    > > > discussing the "RAW as a filter" feature some time ago in this
    > > > very newsgroup (or r.p.d, which all of us read just as
    > > > regularly). If you missed that, you just weren't paying
    > > > attention.

    > > Sandman:
    > > Bingo :)

    > Leading ne to wonder how much attention you pay to the facts, before
    > spouting.

    What facts, Peter? This is the supposed "spouting" I did:

    Sandman
    Re: PS CC update
    01/17/2014 <>

    "That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them
    to include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera
    Raw as a filter, nice!"

    This was in response to a post by Savageduck that contained a link to the
    Adobe blog, posted on january 15th, that talked about new features in
    Photoshop. I responded to that in approval of those features, just to learn
    that apparently all of them weren't as new as the facts made them appear
    (i.e. the date on the blog).

    And thus we have Peter the troll. Trying to make it seem I have "spouted"
    something that he wants to claim wasn't based on the facts evident in the
    thread. He was even stupid enough to make this idiotic claim:

    PeterN
    Re: PS CC update
    01/19/2014 <>

    "The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the
    product."

    Without, you know, actually explaining just HOW they were supposedly "hard
    to miss" when using the program. There is no information when launching the
    application that new features were added (like there, ironically, is in
    Adobe Illustrator), but still he wanted to make it seem like it was
    actually *hard* to miss them - by just using the application. Another lie
    from Peter, as usual.

    Full circle, now run away little boy.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 21, 2014
  17. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/21/2014 6:23 AM, Sandman wrote:

    >>> Sandman:
    >>> Bingo :)

    >> Leading ne to wonder how much attention you pay to the facts, before
    >> spouting.

    > What facts, Peter? This is the supposed "spouting" I did:
    >
    > Sandman
    > Re: PS CC update
    > 01/17/2014 <>
    >
    > "That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them
    > to include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera
    > Raw as a filter, nice!"
    >
    > This was in response to a post by Savageduck that contained a link to the
    > Adobe blog, posted on january 15th, that talked about new features in
    > Photoshop. I responded to that in approval of those features, just to learn
    > that apparently all of them weren't as new as the facts made them appear
    > (i.e. the date on the blog).
    >
    > And thus we have Peter the troll. Trying to make it seem I have "spouted"
    > something that he wants to claim wasn't based on the facts evident in the
    > thread. He was even stupid enough to make this idiotic claim:
    >
    > PeterN
    > Re: PS CC update
    > 01/19/2014 <>
    >
    > "The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the
    > product."
    >
    > Without, you know, actually explaining just HOW they were supposedly "hard
    > to miss" when using the program. There is no information when launching the
    > application that new features were added (like there, ironically, is in
    > Adobe Illustrator), but still he wanted to make it seem like it was
    > actually *hard* to miss them - by just using the application. Another lie
    > from Peter, as usual.
    >
    > Full circle, now run away little boy.

    You got caught, and am embarrassed. Oh Poor Jonas, can't wiggle out from
    his bullshit. Of course he calls me a troll for pointing that the newly
    discovered features would have been obvious to anyone who actually used
    CC on a daily basis, as claimed. Now that you got caught in a red handed
    lie, you try to crawl out. Poor Jonas. Crawl back under your bridge in
    the Western Baltic.

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 21, 2014
  18. Sandman

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/21/2014 6:13 AM, Sandman wrote:

    >>> Sandman:
    >>> I rarely read your posts, Eric.

    >> So your original comment had no factual basis

    > What original comment, Peter? The one where I said I had waited for the
    > fatures announced in this thread? It was very much factual.

    Is a facture a Swedish broken bone?

    >> and you just spouted.

    > That's your job, isn't it? I mean, this post from yours is a good example.
    > No content, no point.

    I guess you took over my job.

    >> I guess my comment states the obvious, and reinforces my belief in
    >> your credibility.

    > Best endorsement I could ever get.

    Yup!

    --
    PeterN
    PeterN, Jan 21, 2014
  19. Sandman

    Noons Guest

    On 21/01/2014 10:47 PM, PeterN wrote:

    >>> Leading ne to wonder how much attention you pay to the facts, before
    >>> spouting.

    >> What facts, Peter? This is the supposed "spouting" I did:
    >>
    >> Sandman
    >> Re: PS CC update
    >> 01/17/2014 <>
    >>
    >> "That's some really neat features. I've been waiting for them
    >> to include the Shaky blur reduction thing, and having Camera
    >> Raw as a filter, nice!"
    >>
    >> This was in response to a post by Savageduck that contained a link to the
    >> Adobe blog, posted on january 15th, that talked about new features in
    >> Photoshop. I responded to that in approval of those features, just to
    >> learn
    >> that apparently all of them weren't as new as the facts made them appear
    >> (i.e. the date on the blog).
    >>
    >> And thus we have Peter the troll. Trying to make it seem I have "spouted"
    >> something that he wants to claim wasn't based on the facts evident in the
    >> thread. He was even stupid enough to make this idiotic claim:
    >>
    >> PeterN
    >> Re: PS CC update
    >> 01/19/2014 <>
    >>
    >> "The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the
    >> product."
    >>
    >> Without, you know, actually explaining just HOW they were supposedly
    >> "hard
    >> to miss" when using the program. There is no information when
    >> launching the
    >> application that new features were added (like there, ironically, is in
    >> Adobe Illustrator), but still he wanted to make it seem like it was
    >> actually *hard* to miss them - by just using the application. Another lie
    >> from Peter, as usual.
    >>
    >> Full circle, now run away little boy.
    >>

    > You got caught, and am embarrassed. Oh Poor Jonas, can't wiggle out from
    > his bullshit. Of course he calls me a troll for pointing that the newly
    > discovered features would have been obvious to anyone who actually used
    > CC on a daily basis, as claimed. Now that you got caught in a red handed
    > lie, you try to crawl out. Poor Jonas. Crawl back under your bridge in
    > the Western Baltic.

    Faaaaaaaark!
    Is there ONE post about photography in these crap newsgroups that does
    not end in trolling and insulting off-topic remarks?

    Fuckin GROW UP, you band of TWERPS!!!!!!

    Or else stay home and watch tv, like all the other stoopid in your joke
    of a country!

    Nuff is nuff!!!!!
    Noons, Jan 21, 2014
  20. Sandman

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, PeterN wrote:

    > > PeterN Re: PS CC update 01/19/2014 <>

    > > "The features were hard to miss, if you actually used the
    > > product."

    > > Without, you know, actually explaining just HOW they were
    > > supposedly "hard to miss" when using the program. There is no
    > > information when launching the application that new features were
    > > added (like there, ironically, is in Adobe Illustrator), but still
    > > he wanted to make it seem like it was actually *hard* to miss them
    > > - by just using the application. Another lie from Peter, as usual.

    > > Full circle, now run away little boy.

    > You got caught, and am embarrassed.

    Wtf? About what? That I didn't know about these features? Why would that
    embarass me? While you may have your self esteem tied to knwoing about
    features in software applications, I do not. I was pleasantly surprised to
    find out that they existed and my "embarassement" musy have been me gladly
    admitting to having missed them as such:

    "Which I, obviously, have missed. Or rather, that's how I
    found out about them - here in this thread."

    Yeah, I sure sound embarrassed there, Peter. The shame, the shame!

    > Oh Poor Jonas, can't wiggle out from his bullshit.

    Haha, what supposed "bullshit" is that, Peter? You're just here to make as
    many ad hominem's as possible without actually supporting any of them. You
    keep crying "spouting" and "bullshit" without even quoting anything! You're
    one of the most underachieving trolls I've yet to meet.

    > Of course he calls me a troll for pointing that the newly discovered
    > features would have been obvious to anyone who actually used CC on a
    > daily basis, as claimed.

    Indeed - since you can't form a coherent post where you actually point out
    HOW they would have been obvious - you're way too busy trolling than
    actually supporting your claims.

    > Now that you got caught in a red handed lie, you try to crawl out. Poor
    > Jonas. Crawl back under your bridge in the Western Baltic.

    You see, when I call you a liar - I actually point to the actual
    misinformation you have posted, explaining what you lied about. You use it
    when you can't come up with an actual argument. You do it to attack, I do
    it to expose your misinformation and lack of credibility. Trust me - I
    would much prefer it if you weren't a lying troll.

    Here's a challenge for you - in your next post; outline how these features
    are exposed *in the program* in a way where they are *hard to miss*.

    For instance, new features in Illustrator are seen as videos in a splash
    screen when you start the application. That's a great example of new
    features being hard to miss.

    Or... run away as usual. It's not like you have the wits to participate in
    anything resembling a discussion containing arguments and debate.

    --
    Sandman[.net]
    Sandman, Jan 21, 2014