Re: Proving me right again

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov, Dec 19, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Lookout <> wrote:

    >Congress voted to allow bush to decide on going to war because THEY
    >WERE LIED TO. The didn't have the correct intel to make an informed
    >decision.

    It didn't matter what they were told, it was considered unAmerican to
    of voted any way but yes.

    Freedom Fries (cause the France knew)

    I do support charging Bush and Cheney of war crimes against Iraq.

    I was told by an Interview (forget guys the name) on CNN that yes we
    were going to war (this while bush was pushing for support) and it was
    going to happen in 6 months as the weather was comfortable at that
    time.

    Remember when they didn't shower us with flowers? The heat became a
    problem 2 weeks after the invasion.

    --

    http://i43.tinypic.com/33bcm8o.jpg
    , Dec 19, 2008