Re: Proof that Linux Printing is as calculating the last digit of PI

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by 7, Jun 3, 2006.

  1. 7

    7 Guest

    Micoshaft paid Asstroturfer Stephan Kronig wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >> Printing with Ubuntu
    >>
    >> Insights for a quick and easy Ubuntu printer installation
    >>
    >> ,----[ Quote ]
    >> | Ubuntu makes printing reasonably easy and straightforward. This brief
    >> | article is for those who need a specific and encouraging step-by-step
    >> | guide. I hope that this article will not only ensure that you print
    >> | with ease, but that you have every reason to enjoy a productive
    >> | GNU/Linux desktop.
    >> `----
    >>
    >> See screenshots
    >>
    >> http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/articles/printing_ubuntu

    > Problem with lintard printing is that the Os only has about a dozen or
    > so GENERIC drivers

    Bzzzzt! Wrong

    > that it uses for the hundreds of printers in the
    > world. So while technicaly a printer is supported by the lintard OS its
    > just some crappy GENERIC driver that doesn't use the full capabilaty of
    > the printer.

    Bzzzzttt! Wrong again.
    Samsung ML1610 printer 50 pounds from www.ebuyer.com and comes
    with Linux drivers.

    > The XP drivers from the printer maker that come on the CD when you buy
    > you're printer use the FULL features and capability of the printer.

    Nope.
    You have to go around installing windope drivers on EVERY computer.
    Linux, you just install on the desktop PC once and others
    can print to it without having to install printer drivers
    on their own PC or having any sort of Pay and Pray (TM) servers
    and licenses (not software) to have it work consistently.

    > BOTTOM LINE is that in many cases the printed output from the lintard
    > Os will look enferior to what the printer does with XP drivers.

    Nope - bottom line is micoshaft paid asstroturfers don't know anything about
    GNU/Linux printing despite getting paid to asstroturf on behalf
    of micoshaft....

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    7, Jun 3, 2006