Re: Proof please

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005.

  1. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says

    > LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
    > you?

    You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.

    CP'd to nz.comp.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005

  2. Redbaiter

    Gurble Guest

    On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    had this to say:

    >Gurble says
    >

    >> LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
    >> you?

    >You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    >
    >CP'd to nz.comp.

    Piss of, Redbaiter.

    Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
    in your immature and pathetic little games.

    Grow up.
    Gurble, Apr 3, 2005

  3. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says
    > On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > had this to say:
    >
    > >Gurble says
    > >

    > >> LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
    > >> you?

    > >You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    > >
    > >CP'd to nz.comp.

    > Piss of, Redbaiter.
    >
    > Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
    > in your immature and pathetic little games.
    >
    > Grow up.

    Just post the proof and there's the end of it.

    And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
    didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
    the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
    allegations you sad obsessive infant.

    ....and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
    rude and arrogant assumption that you do,

    ....and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
    heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
    would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
    inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
    and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  4. Redbaiter

    Mike Dee Guest

    Redbaiter <> wrote in

    > ...and furthermore, I will post here if I want

    Arrogant little snot.

    --
    dee
    Mike Dee, Apr 3, 2005
  5. Redbaiter

    Gurble Guest

    On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    had this to say:

    >Gurble says
    >> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    >> had this to say:
    >>
    >> >Gurble says

    >> >You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    >> >
    >> >CP'd to nz.comp.

    >> Piss of, Redbaiter.
    >>
    >> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
    >> in your immature and pathetic little games.
    >>
    >> Grow up.
    >>

    >Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
    >
    >And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
    >didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
    >the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
    >allegations you sad obsessive infant.
    >
    >...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
    >rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
    >
    >...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
    >heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
    >would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
    >inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
    >and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

    You pathetic little child.
    Gurble, Apr 3, 2005
  6. Redbaiter

    Rob J Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on
    Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:29:37 +1200, Gurble <> says...
    > On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > had this to say:
    >
    > >Gurble says
    > >> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > >> had this to say:

    > >> Piss of, Redbaiter.
    > >>
    > >> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
    > >> in your immature and pathetic little games.
    > >>
    > >> Grow up.
    > >>

    > >Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
    > >
    > >And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
    > >didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
    > >the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
    > >allegations you sad obsessive infant.
    > >
    > >...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
    > >rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
    > >
    > >...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
    > >heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
    > >would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
    > >inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
    > >and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

    > You pathetic little child.

    At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
    ways, doesn't it?
    Rob J, Apr 3, 2005
  7. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Mike Dee says
    > Redbaiter <> wrote in
    >
    > > ...and furthermore, I will post here if I want

    > Arrogant little snot.

    **** off Dee, you're an unintelligent flaming piece of internet
    shit.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  8. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says
    > On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > had this to say:
    >
    > >Gurble says
    > >> On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > >> had this to say:

    > >> Piss of, Redbaiter.
    > >>
    > >> Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
    > >> in your immature and pathetic little games.
    > >>
    > >> Grow up.
    > >>

    > >Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
    > >
    > >And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
    > >didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
    > >the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
    > >allegations you sad obsessive infant.
    > >
    > >...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
    > >rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
    > >
    > >...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
    > >heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
    > >would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
    > >inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
    > >and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

    > You pathetic little child.

    I'm not the one making cheap cowardly smears and false
    allegations that he can't back up with fact.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  9. Redbaiter

    steve Guest

    Rob J wrote:

    > At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
    > ways, doesn't it?

    True. Red calls people "Kommie khunt" daily...and never posts any proof
    of that, either.

    steve, Apr 3, 2005
  10. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says
    > On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:50:53 +1200, Rob J <> had this
    > to say:

    > >> You pathetic little child.

    > >At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
    > >ways, doesn't it?

    > Oh no! You'll start him up again.

    I haven't stopped, you are a security guard Alan.

    > It was just his usual way. Make up something about another poster when
    > he can't debate the issues, to try to turn it around so that I (and
    > others) are, instead, trying to argue that his claims are rubbish.

    I'm not the flamer who posted "word" about six hundred times in
    a display of mentally incompetent flaming that only a selfish
    psychotic fuckwit would want to do.

    > That's his way. he seems to think that he is in some way superior, but
    > realistically, he's simply an everyday troll.

    I'm superior to psychotic liars and flamers like you, most
    people who use usenet responsibly are.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  11. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    steve says
    > Rob J wrote:
    >
    > > At least he's stopped claiming you're a security guard. Proof goes both
    > > ways, doesn't it?

    > True. Red calls people "Kommie khunt" daily

    That's usually just you, you commie khunt Rural

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  12. Redbaiter

    Mike Dee Guest

    Redbaiter <> wrote in

    > Mike Dee says
    >> Redbaiter <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > ...and furthermore, I will post here if I want

    >> Arrogant little snot.
    >>

    > **** off Dee, you're an unintelligent flaming piece of internet
    > shit.

    Hmmm... Redtwaiter, you where your heart on your sleeve.

    --
    dee
    Mike Dee, Apr 3, 2005
  13. Redbaiter

    Fred Bloggs Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Gurble says
    >

    > > LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
    > > you?

    > You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    >
    > CP'd to nz.comp.

    OK where's your proof that Gurble is a security guard
    Fred Bloggs, Apr 3, 2005
  14. Redbaiter

    Fred Bloggs Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Gurble says
    > > On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:13:10 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    > > had this to say:
    > >
    > > >Gurble says

    > > >Just post the proof and there's the end of it.
    > > >
    > > >And the immature and pathetic little games are yours. They
    > > >didn't exist until you made the accusations and said you have
    > > >the proof. Just post it or shut the **** up with your baseless
    > > >allegations you sad obsessive infant.
    > > >
    > > >...and I'm sure you don't speak for nz.comp, even tho it is your
    > > >rude and arrogant assumption that you do,
    > > >
    > > >...and furthermore, I will post here if I want, and will pay no
    > > >heed at all to the instructions of anti free speech arrogant
    > > >would be dictatorial scum like you who so ignorantly and
    > > >inexplicably assume the right to appoint themselves caretaker
    > > >and guardian of an unmoderated discussion group.

    > > You pathetic little child.
    > >

    > I'm not the one making cheap cowardly smears and false
    > allegations that he can't back up with fact.

    All that stuff about Gurble being a security guard
    Where's the proof of that
    Fred Bloggs, Apr 3, 2005
  15. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Fred Bloggs says
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > Gurble says
    > >

    > > > LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
    > > > you?

    > > You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    > >
    > > CP'd to nz.comp.

    > OK where's your proof that Gurble is a security guard

    I know someone who knows him. You'll just have to take my word,
    as I can't use the other person's name.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  16. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Fred Bloggs says

    > All that stuff about Gurble being a security guard
    > Where's the proof of that

    Don't repeat your self you braindead fuckwit, you clutter this
    forum with enough shit as it is.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  17. Redbaiter

    Gurble Guest

    On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 19:28:19 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    had this to say:

    >Fred Bloggs says
    >> In article <>,
    >> says...
    >> > Gurble says

    >> > You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    >> >
    >> > CP'd to nz.comp.

    >> OK where's your proof that Gurble is a security guard
    >>

    >I know someone who knows him. You'll just have to take my word,
    >as I can't use the other person's name.

    Gee, look, another of Red's lies.

    Problem is, Red, there's enough people here that know me (outside
    Usenet) and know my real occupation. The funny thing is that you're
    just exposiing yourself as a liar, yet again.

    Now, once again, please keep your crap in nz.general. nz.comp is not
    interested in your ramblings.
    Gurble, Apr 3, 2005
  18. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says

    > Gee, look, another of Red's lies.

    Who are you to be calling anyone a liar you stinking slandering
    coward? Why don't you just post the substantiation for your
    claim that I use sock puppets? Surely, seeing you've made the
    claim so often and you are so outraged by Redbaiters claim that
    you are a security guard, you must be able to do this.

    > Now, once again, please keep your crap in nz.general. nz.comp is not
    > interested in your ramblings.

    You don't speak for anybody but yourself you arrogant creep, and
    have no authority to tell anybody where to post. Just post the
    substantiation for your claim that Redbaiter uses sock puppets
    and there won't be any more posts to nz.comp anyway will there?
    Just do it you damn cheating lying slandering piece of cowardly
    usenet shit.

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  19. Redbaiter

    Redbaiter Guest

    Gurble says

    > >Who are you to be calling anyone a liar you stinking slandering
    > >coward? Why don't you just post the substantiation for your
    > >claim that I use sock puppets? Surely, seeing you've made the
    > >claim so often and

    > You better be careful, Red, or I might.

    Do it then you weak feeble minded yellow backed lying pissant.

    > You know as well as I do that
    > I've got information about you that you don't want made public,

    You're a crazed delusional liar, as well as a hate driven plague
    on this discussion forum.

    > information going back a year or two. Whilst I have no respect for
    > you, I don't post it out of respect for your privacy. Even you have a
    > right to privacy.

    **** off with your cowardly threats you yellow backed lowlife. I
    will post what I want here and hollow empty threats from
    sneaking lying cheating scum like you will make no difference at
    all. Not ever. Get it you repellent lowlife dirtbag?

    Redbaiter, Apr 3, 2005
  20. Redbaiter

    Windows User Guest

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 16:34:25 +1200, Gurble <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:14:47 +1200, Redbaiter <>
    >had this to say:
    >
    >>Gurble says
    >>

    >>> LOL! Nice try, Red. You'd know about sock puppets, though, wouldn't
    >>> you?

    >>You claimed to have proof of this. Now post it.
    >>
    >>CP'd to nz.comp.

    >Piss of, Redbaiter.
    >
    >Thought you would have learnt last time that nz.comp isn't interested
    >in your immature and pathetic little games.
    >
    >Grow up.

    You claimed that redbaiter had various aliases

    Can you prove that claim
    Windows User, Apr 3, 2005