re: pronunciation question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by cineman, Mar 7, 2007.

  1. cineman

    cineman Guest

    cineman, Mar 7, 2007

  2. cineman

    edgy Guest

    cineman wrote:
    > Does anyone have a solid reference on this? - I've googled to no avail!
    > I'm looking for the pronunciation and intonation of the word
    > "zygiella" - perhaps someone has a good encyclopedia or something at
    > hand that would have this?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    > http://dictionary.algebra.com/words/pronounce.mpl?phrase=Zygiella_indica
    >
    > be quick to catch it

    thanks for all your responses everyone - although there doesn't seem to
    be a real consensus - actually now you have introduced more ways to
    pronounce it than I had originally envisioned!

    hmmm - anyone care to affirm any of the answers here?

    edgy, Mar 7, 2007

  3. cineman

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 18:11:50 -0500, edgy wrote:

    >cineman wrote:
    >> Does anyone have a solid reference on this? - I've googled to no avail!
    >> I'm looking for the pronunciation and intonation of the word
    >> "zygiella" - perhaps someone has a good encyclopedia or something at
    >> hand that would have this?
    >>
    >> Thanks for any help!
    >> http://dictionary.algebra.com/words/pronounce.mpl?phrase=Zygiella_indica
    >>
    >> be quick to catch it
    >>

    >thanks for all your responses everyone - although there doesn't seem to
    >be a real consensus - actually now you have introduced more ways to
    >pronounce it than I had originally envisioned!
    >
    >hmmm - anyone care to affirm any of the answers here?

    Your version of the British Arachnological Society
    www.britishspiders.org.uk
    and ask?

    Me

    why?, Mar 8, 2007