Re: Programming the M100 Palm

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by anton, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. anton

    anton Guest

    "The Flash" <> wrote in

    > Can anyone please help with the following questions.
    >
    > Is there a development kit to allow some one to write applications for
    > the palm M100 /105 PDA's?
    >
    > Alternately is ther a firm that I can go to to get palm M100 apps
    > produced?

    I have some friends I worked with at boo.com who now develop palm apps in
    general. Very friendly, very smart. You can get their address from
    http://www.electricpocket.com/contactus/index.html. They are based in a
    shed in the bottom of a garden in Wales. I use Bug Me! - one of their
    programs - every day.

    Otherwise, you can start with the o'reilly book on palm programming, learn
    a little C, get the SDK from palm, and away you go :)

    aa

    anton, Jul 22, 2003