Re: Programming the M100 Palm

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 22, 2003.

  1. "The Flash" <> wrote in message
    > Can anyone please help with the following questions.
    >
    > Is there a development kit to allow some one to write applications for the
    > palm M100 /105 PDA's?
    >
    > Alternately is ther a firm that I can go to to get palm M100 apps

    produced?

    > Thanks.

    I found a totally secret, impossible to find website that has about 1
    million pages about this topic. Aren't you lucky! :)

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=palm software +deve
    lopment

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/hnlj

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Cheers,
    Nicholas Sherlock

    Nicholas Sherlock, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Nicholas Sherlock

    The Flash Guest

    Well Nick if I had want 1.1 million hits I would have used google myself.

    What I was asking for was personal recommendation, from a person not some
    robot search engine.

    Thanks anyway. I have found that google seems to just troll up any old thing
    that has the slightest relation, check this one out.

    http://asia.cnet.com/newstech/systems/0,39001153,39116244,00.htm

    What has this got to do with what I asked? absolutley nothing! , yet if you
    search on the page you will find a link to another web page with an artical
    about palm and mobile phones.

    Google has decided that since 2 of the words 'software' and 'development'
    are in the document plus a link to another document called 'palm' it is a
    valid find.

    The more I use google the less I like it it finds far too much stuff of 0%
    relativity and it is over biased to US sites.

    The Flash, Jul 22, 2003