Re: Programming Flaw in Casablanca SE?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Steve Knoblock, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. "Totaljust" <> wrote in message
    > "Paul" wrote:

    There are some omissions from the content listings on the packaging. You
    will not find any mention of the segment interviewing the children of the
    principal actors on the disc II bonus features list or on the back of the
    slipcase.

    Also, the production materials are difficult to read. The gallery
    automatically goes from paper to paper too fast for me to read the
    typescript material. There are no navigation buttons. However, you can go
    back and forth using the chapter navigation buttons. This is terrible
    usability design, unlike the excellent production galleries on Criterion
    DVDs.

    I was glad they allowed chapter selection on the Bacall on Bogart feature.
    I've seen this on television and I could skip to the parts I wanted to see.

    I would have preferred a double amaray type case, such as for Rebecca or
    2000 Leagues.

    Steve

    Steve Knoblock, Aug 17, 2003