Re: Profitmaster

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by DONALD_ERIC, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. DONALD_ERIC

    DONALD_ERIC Guest

    BUSINESS INTRO WEBSITE: WWW.3DCITY.COM/DCABITAC

    Hi,

    Have you ever wondered why so many OTHERS enjoy tremendous prosperity
    and abundance while you don't? The question is, why aren't you enjoying
    your share of financial success?

    Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you work, you just seem to be
    spinning your wheels? Have you noticed how many companies continue to
    lay off employees who have given the best years of their life to the
    company? Hmmm... what are you going to do if that happens to you?

    I am on my way to TAKE CONTROL of my financial future. I found the
    formula!

    I can offer you a home-based business that you can start part time,
    and eventually have it exceed your full-time salary... Does that
    interest you?
    Maybe you'd want just to take a look?

    The real beauty of this business is that there is no upper limit as to
    how much you can earn. It ALL depends on how much you want it.

    if you are truly interested, you won't have to do it alone. We'll give
    you the guidance every step along the way. Would you rather pick the
    direction of your future or leave it to chance?

    If you'd like to find out why Newsweek predicts that by the year 2005,
    50% of all US households will be involved in some type of home-based
    business, I invite you to view my website.

    If you want to TAKE ADVANTAGE of this trend, Watch the Movie for more
    information.

    I'm happy to be your guide!

    Visit to view our Free Business Presentation
    WWW.MONEYDOCTOR1.COM [/B]

    --
    DONALD_ERIC
    DONALD_ERIC, Dec 30, 2005

  2. DONALD_ERIC

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "DONALD_ERIC" <> wrote in message

    > BUSINESS INTRO WEBSITE: WWW.3DCITY.COM/DCABATTACK

    HI DO YOU HAVE ANY ANTIQUE LEATHER HELMETS FOR SALE?

    OKAY THANKS, BYE.
    FrisbeeĀ®, Dec 30, 2005