Re: Professional cameras not allowed

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Laszlo Lebrun, Aug 20, 2012.

  1. > By the way, in this cafe there was one guy who was standing on the
    > terrace and was constantly checking the situation, to make sure that
    > nobody would use a DLSR. Basically this cafe was paying one person just
    > to enforce the no-DSLR rule.

    I wonder how that guy would react, if one made an attempt with a Sigma dp...

    --
    One computer and three operating systems, not the other way round.
    One wife and many hotels, not the other way round ! ;-)

    Laszlo Lebrun, Aug 20, 2012

  2. Laszlo Lebrun

    nospam Guest

    In article <k0tg0o$9uo$>, Laszlo Lebrun
    <> wrote:

    > > By the way, in this cafe there was one guy who was standing on the
    > > terrace and was constantly checking the situation, to make sure that
    > > nobody would use a DLSR. Basically this cafe was paying one person just
    > > to enforce the no-DSLR rule.

    > I wonder how that guy would react, if one made an attempt with a Sigma dp...

    he'd bust out laughing.

    nospam, Aug 20, 2012

  3. On 21.08.2012 00:12, nospam wrote:
    > In article <k0tg0o$9uo$>, Laszlo Lebrun
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>> By the way, in this cafe there was one guy who was standing on the
    >>> terrace and was constantly checking the situation, to make sure that
    >>> nobody would use a DLSR. Basically this cafe was paying one person just
    >>> to enforce the no-DSLR rule.

    >> I wonder how that guy would react, if one made an attempt with a Sigma dp...

    > he'd bust out laughing.

    So that is the solution? Let them laugh and take your photos.

    Laszlo Lebrun, Aug 25, 2012