Re: Problems with Infiniti Blue Label

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rebelrouser, Dec 13, 2004.

  1. Rebelrouser

    Rebelrouser Guest

    2
    > semi circular marks around the centre.
    >
    > They don't look like they are marks on the surface of the disc such as
    > scratches, they actually look like they are within the disc.
    >
    > Anybody else come across this problem?
    >
    > I am burning them at 4x with a pioneer 105 suing dvd decryptor from image
    > files.

    Used to get the horseshoes with cheap media, had a drum of 50 bulkpak, out
    of the 50, 5 were good.
    Lesson learned, you get what you pay for I'm afraid.
    I now swear by Datasafe white label, the one's with the silver stripe across
    the centre, a little more expensive, but worth it.

    Dave
    Rebelrouser, Dec 13, 2004