Re: Problems with a ND-1100a NEC 4X Burner

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by javrax, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. javrax

    javrax Guest

    are you using only DVD+R media NOT DVD-R? Nec 1100A will not write on
    -R...
    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:52:20 GMT, "GL" <> wrote

    javrax, Jun 23, 2003

  2. javrax

    GL Guest

    I have tried both...but why won't it write on +r ? It certainly claims
    to....

    GL, Jun 23, 2003