Re: problems setting up a new router

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Smith, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Make sure that you have the correct username and password supplied by
    your asdl providor that is where i is failing during the connection to
    your asdl providor. I would suggest that you contact them to help set up
    your router.

    John Smith, Dec 28, 2005