Re: Problem with windows 2000

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Glenn, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. Glenn

    Glenn Guest

    It would really help if you told what error you were getting

    Glenn, Aug 8, 2005

  2. Glenn

    Jim Guest

    "dzipp" <> wrote in

    > I know it would be helpful that's why I want to know how to
    > access the error log file It only say that an error has
    > occurred and the program will be shut down and a error log has
    > been created.

    Anything in the Event Logs? Start / Run / "eventvwr" (without the
    quotes, or you can get there via Administrative Tools / Event Viewer.

    Jim
    Jim, Aug 8, 2005