Re: Problem with Pbxes

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Nov 10, 2010.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "Nigel" <> wrote in message news:ibdnj9$aet$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have given up with 3CX!!- I can't get it to work as I like. So back to
    > Pbxes.
    >
    > I have tried to get this to work with SIPto SIS but I can't get it to work.
    > I just want the skype to be routed to my Fritzbox. In the Fritzbox you can
    > create an IP Wlan/LAN phone which then can be used to ring justviop. But
    > SIPtoSIS did not like it. So I adapted Grahams method to get the skype call
    > routed to Pbxes and then instead of calling out to justviop I routed the
    > call to my ip phone and then call justviop. This meant I could use the free
    > landline minutes that justviop offer from my mobile. I had this set up fine
    > in August and spent a week in the UK and it worked fine for the week I was
    > there.
    >

    > But now I have is that my ATA will not register with Pbxes on the status
    > page it seems to register for about 10 seconds and then stops. The only
    > thing I have changed is to get a new fritxbox 7390 but all the settings are
    > the same (I tried with the old box with the same results). Maybe there is
    > something wrong with my firewall settings??
    >
    > This is what is for the fritzbox extension:-
    >
    > canreinvite=no
    > context=from-pstn
    > disallow=h263&h263p
    > dtmfmode=auto
    > fromdomain=my ip address
    > fromuser=620
    > host=my ip address
    > insecure=very
    > language=en
    > promiscredir=yes
    > qualify=no
    > register=620:my password@my ip address/Fritzbox
    > secret=my password
    > sendrpid=no
    > type=peer
    > username=620
    >
    > This is the message I get when I try to ring it
    >

    > erver = 0
    > CID-CallingPres = 0 (Presentation Allowed, Not Screened)
    > Event = Hangup
    > CallerID = 0044xxxxxxxxx
    > Privilege = call,all
    > Channel = SIP/Fritzbox-xxx
    > State = Down
    > Cause = 1
    > CallerIDName = <Unknown>
    > Uniqueid = 128xxxxxxx.104-0
    > Cause-txt = Unallocated (unassigned) number
    >
    > It looks like the state is down.
    >
    > Any body suggest anything I am not doing right?
    >
    > If any body knows if there is another forum to get help I would be pleased of any advice.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Nigel

    I was hoping that someone with experience of 3CX and your Fritzbox would reply
    to your precious post, that's why I didn't.

    I'm not sure if this will help but here goes.
    Nether 3CX or Pbxes feature in this.

    I presume that Fritzbox can manage multiple accounts. Say you register one with Orbtalk.

    Now use what you probably already have in SkypeToSipAuth.Props to call the fritzbox directly by the
    Orbtalk URI
    skypename.sip::5060 The Fritzbox will ring (not sure what it will ring) when skypename
    is called.

    Now, from what I understand from you, it is possible for the Fritz to forward that call to an outgoing account ie your Justvoip.

    If you can't get this going, I would consider doing it the way I do it, ie. from a smartvoip trunk in pbxes.
    It's true you wont get your full quota of included landline calls, but it's only 1.5p/min, and if you are like
    me, most of the calls will be to UK mobiles which are always chargeable anyway.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Nov 10, 2010

  2. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    > I was hoping that someone with experience of 3CX and your Fritzbox would reply
    > to your precious post, that's why I didn't.

    I wasn't taking the piss Nigel, honest.

    *Previous* post :)

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Nov 10, 2010

  3. Graham.

    alexd Guest

    Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Nigel chose
    the tried and tested strategy of:

    > When I first got one I had some excellent help from some called Phillip
    > Dayne (???) Does anyone know how to contact him.

    ITYM Phillipe Delaye. Check the archives.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    20:43:27 up 11 days, 13 min, 6 users, load average: 0.01, 0.04, 0.17

    alexd, Nov 11, 2010
  4. Graham.

    Brian A Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 20:44:08 +0000, alexd wrote:

    > Meanwhile, at the uk.telecom.voip Job Justification Hearings, Nigel
    > chose the tried and tested strategy of:
    >
    >> When I first got one I had some excellent help from some called Phillip
    >> Dayne (???) Does anyone know how to contact him.

    > ITYM Phillipe Delaye. Check the archives.

    This probably won't help but just matters FYI.
    On one of the setup guides siptosis communicated with the ATA via an IP.
    I got this working perfectly with an SPA-3000. I could receive calls and
    make them (making them is easy of course because it only needs entries to
    the dial plan). Sadly the settings I had for the SPA, in SIP, weren't
    compatible with those to get Skype working properly.... but as I have two
    SPA-3000s that was no problem. I sent an email to AVM to ask what the IPs
    were of each of the Fons in my Fritzbox 7140. I am making the assumption
    that there are reserved IPs, in the Fritzbox, that pertain to each Fon.
    This it may be possible to communicate with a Fon via IP from siptosis.
    AVM did reply but were completely unhelpful, saying they were sorry but
    they no longer supported my Fritzbox. You'd think, on the basis of good
    relations with their customers, that they would make an effort to help
    but they did not. Very disappointing!

    --
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    Running Linux Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Long term Support). Very customisable,

    Brian A, Nov 14, 2010