Re: Problem with Nero 5.5

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Lee, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Lee

    Lee Guest

    Are you using the latest nero 5.5 update?

    I doubt its a windows fault more likely a nero incompatibility.

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:47:33 +0100, "Bob Jackson"
    <> put his keys in ignition
    and wrote:

    ||>I have a Ricoh CD RW and when I tried to burn a CD I got yhe message that
    ||>the Drive had not been auto detected. I deleted the drive from Device
    ||>manager and rebooted - Got a Rcoh CD drive back but Nero won't play.
    ||>
    ||>How can I force a full auto detect as on boot up my computer seems to simply
    ||>load the drivers and does not detect new hardware??
    ||>
    ||>TIA BobJ

    ---
    Lee.

    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?hangledd
    Lee, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Lee

    Bob Jackson Guest

    Lee <> wrote in message
    > Are you using the latest nero 5.5 update?
    >
    > I doubt its a windows fault more likely a nero incompatibility.

    Just got the update - God it's BIG at 56K - I will try it in the morning -
    the dog is getting a bit needy if you know what I mean,

    Many thanks

    Bob J
    Bob Jackson, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Lee

    Bob Jackson Guest

    Lee <> wrote in message
    > Are you using the latest nero 5.5 update?
    >
    > I doubt its a windows fault more likely a nero incompatibility.

    The wife finally took the dog.

    CRACKING GOOD ADVICE Lee the upgrade did the business and 2 trials - create
    CD and CD Copy both work a treat many many thanks.

    BobJ
    Bob Jackson, Jul 30, 2003