Re: problem with media player

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Lady Chatterly, Nov 4, 2004.

  1. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk does it again!

    How can you be positive?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "if Elizabot tracks FNVWturd, I am interested to give it a try." --
    Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Lady Chatterly

    trout Guest

    Wizard wrote:

    > You have demonstrated a lack of sense that is astounding!

    Said the guy that keeps cross-posting replies to troll-bots that are
    replying to troll-bots; in every listed group except the one *you* want
    to read.
    Thanks. You can have this one back.

    trout, Nov 4, 2004

  3. Lady Chatterly

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Lady Chatterly

    Fred Guest

    trout <> wrote:

    > Said the guy that keeps cross-posting replies to troll-bots that are
    > replying to troll-bots; in every listed group except the one *you* want
    > to read.

    Watashi no manko ga nurete imasu.

    > Thanks.

    You're welcome.

    > You can have this one back.

    What one back in particluar did you mean?

    Fred, Nov 5, 2004