Re: problem with ebay I need help

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Dog, Dec 30, 2004.

  1. Dog

    Dog Guest

    I was in contact with EBay and they tell it is my computer
    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    news:h8FAd.31582$...
    > When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

    blocker

    Dog, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Dog

    The One Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    >I was in contact with EBay and they tell it is my computer
    > "Dog" <> wrote in message
    >> When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

    > blocker
    >> and I cannot find it,Can someone tell me what to look at and possibly how

    >> fix it without sarcasm,I am fairly new at this and I have disabled all my
    >> firewalls and antiviruses and it still blocks it out. Thanks in advance

    Hmmmm

    Turn off your firewalls etc, then connect to the net and try it that way.
    The One, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Dog

    Michael-NC Guest

    "The One" <> wrote in message

    > "Dog" <> wrote in message
    >>I was in contact with EBay and they tell it is my computer
    >> "Dog" <> wrote in message
    >>> When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

    >> blocker
    >>> and I cannot find it,Can someone tell me what to look at and possibly
    >>> how

    >>> fix it without sarcasm,I am fairly new at this and I have disabled all
    >>> my
    >>> firewalls and antiviruses and it still blocks it out. Thanks in advance
    >>>

    > Hmmmm
    >
    > Turn off your firewalls etc, then connect to the net and try it that way.

    I wouldn't advise people to drop their firewall, when it's probably a simple
    matter of editing the Internet Options under the privacy tab to always allow
    eBay cookies. He may have just installed SP2 and that buggered it up.
    Michael-NC, Dec 31, 2004