Re: problem with ebay I need help

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Chet, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. Chet

    Chet Guest

    Have you, by any chance, blocked cookies?

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    news:h8FAd.31582$...
    > When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

    blocker

    Chet, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Chet

    Dog Guest

    Possibly where do I unblock the cookies??????

    Dog, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Chet

    The One Guest

    "Dog" <> wrote in message
    > Possibly where do I unblock the cookies??????
    > "Chet" <chartley(nospam)> wrote in message
    >> Have you, by any chance, blocked cookies?
    >>
    >> "Dog" <> wrote in message
    >> > When I go to EBay I cannot get into "MyEbay", Ebay tells me I have a

    >> blocker
    >> > and I cannot find it,Can someone tell me what to look at and possibly

    > how
    >> > fix it without sarcasm,I am fairly new at this and I have disabled all

    > my
    >> > firewalls and antiviruses and it still blocks it out. Thanks in advance

    Firewalls or antivirus shouldnt block out ebay pages, maybe its a problem
    with your ebay account itself, could always try setting up another account
    to see if that makes a difference or try contacting ebay with the problem.
    The One, Dec 30, 2004