Re: Problem w/ wallpaper on startup

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Kevin Low, Jul 6, 2003.

  1. Kevin Low

    Kevin Low Guest

    "Tim Harden" <> wrote in message
    news:eRfMa.54$%...
    > Sounds like a video controller and/or driver issue.
    >
    > Try finding the latest/greatest video driver and install it.
    >
    > Tim...
    > http://www.texaschainsawmassacre.net

    Thanks! Actually, I think it had something to do with how many icons I had
    on the screen. I deleted a bunch and now the problem occurs less often.
    I'm still wary about downloading nvidia's detonatorFX driver since it
    screwed up my other computer already, so I'll just settle with this
    semi-fix. :)

    Kevin
    Kevin Low, Jul 6, 2003