Re: Problem: Toshiba laptop won't start at all

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Sep 21, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Sounds like a surefire cure.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first
    day on the job for potty mouth,

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Sep 21, 2010