Re: Problem installing NERO v8

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by thanatoid, Mar 16, 2009.

  1. thanatoid

    thanatoid Guest

    J McCardle <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hi, I am having a problem installing Nero both from a
    > cd-rom and from a downloaded (from nero) file.

    Nero is SHIT. If you are willing to pay $40 get the program from
    www.goldenhawk.com, otherwise ImgBurn (http://www.imgburn.com/)
    is free and supposed to be very good. I haven't tried it, I have
    the other one and it's one of the best programs I ever bought.

    --
    "Who knows what the OP is talking about?"
    (about thanatoid)

    thanatoid, Mar 16, 2009