Re: Problem: How to manage a small LAN of some 6 PCs

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by komiagin@gmail.com, Feb 17, 2009.

  1. Guest

    On 26 ÑÎ×, 05:43, Jimmy Dean <> wrote:
    > Is there any software which can enable a central PC to:
    >
    > 1. See the rest of the network as a map, with PCs, switches, ADSL
    > modems, and network printers together with the interconnections
    >
    > 2. See traffic/monitor bytes flowing from point to point in the LAN
    >
    > 3. Control ADSL bandwidth available to a particular PC
    >
    > Like to hear from anyone actually using such software (I can Google
    > too)
    >
    > TIA
    > jd

    Jimmy,

    We are using NetDecision Network Manager and NetDecision Traffic
    Grapher products to do what you've described.

    Find out more at: http://www.netmechanica.com/products/?prod_id=1022

    Andrew
    , Feb 17, 2009