Re: Probably best

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by -Andy-, Oct 11, 2005.

  1. -Andy-

    -Andy- Guest

    GlennT LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > Do you get that? I do. Instead of "what do I want" it is, "That
    > is probably best.".
    >
    > Everything is some sort of compromise. Only what can be earned is
    > really for free. I want to steer the business in a radical
    > direction, but I won't. It would be nice to try... but I suddenly
    > realize I have too much to lose. Things are going good and there
    > is no good reason to change.

    Because your a fucking soft cock!

    -Andy-, Oct 11, 2005

  2. -Andy-

    SEYMOUR Guest

    its youre not your
    instead of wasting your (that is spelt correctly in this context) time on
    your fathers computer why dont you do your (oh that word again) homework
    then go to bed and masturbate.

    youre (correct in this context) a very rude boy.

    SEYMOUR, Oct 11, 2005

  3. -Andy-

    honeybearxo Guest

    very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
    posting.

    honeybearxo, Oct 11, 2005
  4. -Andy-

    SEYMOUR Guest

    they are good for a snigger honeybear

    SEYMOUR, Oct 11, 2005
  5. -Andy-

    Rebecca Guest

    honeybearxo wrote:
    > very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
    > posting.

    Idiots are quite easily spotted. By their non-use of capital letters.

    Rebecca, Oct 11, 2005
  6. -Andy-

    honeybearxo Guest

    so true seymour hope you are feeling well.

    honeybearxo, Oct 11, 2005
  7. -Andy-

    SEYMOUR Guest

    TOUCHE

    SEYMOUR, Oct 11, 2005
  8. -Andy-

    Rebecca Guest

    SEYMOUR wrote:
    > TOUCHE
    >
    > "Rebecca" <> wrote in message
    >> honeybearxo wrote:
    >>> very good seymour gave me a good laugh.why do we have so many idiots
    >>> posting.

    >> Idiots are quite easily spotted. By their non-use of capital letters.

    ....or by their overuse.

    Rebecca, Oct 11, 2005
  9. -Andy-

    SEYMOUR Guest

    youre a scream andy

    SEYMOUR, Oct 11, 2005
  10. -Andy-

    -Andy- Guest

    SEYMOUR LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > its youre not your

    It's actually "you're" you top posting, spell laming **** stain on a hoars
    bedsheet.

    > instead of wasting your (that is spelt correctly in this context)
    > time on your fathers computer why dont you do your (oh that word
    > again) homework then go to bed and masturbate.

    LOL!!, Ohhhh noooo, I have been cut deep, the pain of the jiggered words you
    bestow upon me have caused me such pain!, how shall I ever recover from such
    a mighty blow from your fiery tongue?

    > youre (correct in this context) a very rude boy.

    Are you? do you like to get spanked because of it?

    -Andy-, Oct 12, 2005
  11. -Andy-

    -Andy- Guest

    SEYMOUR LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > they are good for a snigger honeybear

    Capital "T" at the start of a sentence, you Cleveland steamer stained, horse
    molester.
    And a comma after "snigger", followed by a full stop (period) to signify the
    end of a sentence.
    If you're going to spell-lame someone, you shit on a stick. Make sure you
    know what the **** it is you're fucking on about.

    Please feel free to **** right off and die, no-one will miss you.

    HTH

    -Andy-, Oct 12, 2005
  12. -Andy-

    -Andy- Guest

    SEYMOUR LOVES spam sent to <>:

    > youre a scream andy

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    -Andy-, Oct 12, 2005
  13. -Andy-

    Rebecca Guest

    -Andy- wrote:
    > SEYMOUR LOVES spam sent to <>:
    >
    >> youre a scream andy

    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Don't forget how pathetic he has become: "Everyone is the other one."

    Rebecca, Oct 12, 2005