Re: Privacy/Security: How to change my IP address daily or weekly on DSL

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by #2 Aluxe, Oct 19, 2006.

  1. #2 Aluxe

    #2 Aluxe Guest

    On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:57:12 GMT, Leythos wrote:
    > If you count background chatter, the port 135-139 attempts, then it's a
    > LOT more than every 15 min, we see more than 4000 per day on average.

    Hi Leythos,
    I think this is wholly irrelevant but I understand and I apologize.

    I'm sorry I used the word "security" in my initial requests.

    What I meant was "privacy". A more descriptive word might be "anonyminity".

    All I want is to not make it trivial for some kook out there (or my kids
    .... same thing) to instantly connect me to my posts simply by following the
    IP address trail.
    #2 Aluxe, Oct 19, 2006