Re: "Privacy Sadism". Google does it quietly with Groups Beta, others online do it openly

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf, Nov 4, 2005.

  1. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Protesting as I am human and I was victimized a thousand times or more online.

    > > > Prince Fatarf: One day you will understand that I didn't mean harm.
    > > >
    > > > Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

    > > Prince: Common people, I am speaking of crimes against humanity here.
    > >
    > > Crowd: Imposter in the American Government! Get him! Kill him! Kill him!
    > >
    > > A loud woman: He is insane! Don't you hear what he is saying? Crimes against
    > > humanity crying out loud! Ha ha ha! Get him to a mental institution boys!
    > >
    > > Crowd: Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!...
    > >
    > > Prince: I really sorry people. I better go now!

    > Crowd: Where you going? You owe us an appology imposter for coming down
    > to hear you! Speak! Appologize!
    >
    > Prince: Ok. I appologize. As you may have heard, my arab body is in Guantanamo Bay,
    > and I departed after being denied water for four days, and my soul occupied this holly body.
    >
    > Someone: But, you are black.
    >
    > Prince: Yes. I look like Eddy Murphy, but just a coincidence. This body's name is John
    > Albertson, I have an id to prove it. Here, look at it! Bring here the camera!
    >
    > Crowd silent, people scratching heads.
    >
    > Prince: So that's my story, people.

    Eddy Murphy: People! All I ask you is to look around in usenet! What do you see?
    People asking questions! Private personal interests! All over usenet! Can we allow that
    to be archived?

    People scratching heads...

    A big man: Are you fucking with us?

    People scream up: Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!...
    Prince Gygyor Halimi Sarbaj Tafamus Fatarf, Nov 4, 2005